Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Little Zonker - Baitfish

During the last months, I was digging up the Internet in search of streamer patterns and searching was not in vain. The most interesting and well-made patterns I found on Holger Lachmann's blog ( The One Fly ) that inspired me tremendously. Therefore I started to tie some small zonker-baitfish by one of his recipes that I modified a little. Since my home waters holds lots of chub and asp hope to use this streamers in the near future if time and weather will allow. If you dig up Holger's blog you'll find many streamer and fly patterns worth to be admired and tried to be reproduced. I take this opportunity to thank Holger for sharing his fly tying knowledge. 

Materials

Hook:                  Gamakatsu F314 size 4
Weight:               Lead Wire 
Body:                  Spectra Dubbing
Back and Tail:    Zonker Stripe / Krystal Flash
Eyes and Head: Holographic Eyes, Bug Bond 




No comments:

Post a Comment