Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Baltic Sea Patient

I went for a few days to the Baltic Sea without to take my fly fishing tackle with me. Being on the island of Rügen, one evening after sightseeing the place I smoked a pipe and started to read one of the German Fly Fishing Magazines. One of the articles was called 'The Danish Patient' and refers to sea trout fly fishing. The bad seed has germinated very fast in my mind and I began playing with my thoughts of planing a fly fishing trip to the Baltic Sea for next year. I haven't decided yet if it will be Rügen, Fyn or some other island but I started to study this problem as soon as I arrived home. We'll see if during one year I'll get sicker or I'll recover. If it will be the 1st situation, I'll need an emergency therapy at the Baltic Sea with some fly fishing for sea trout.





No comments:

Post a Comment